Free Angle Hinged Elbow Immoblizaiton Fixing Support Splint Brace Ce ISO FDA Manufacuturefob
|FOB Unit Price:||US $22 US $26|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: KDZJ
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Trademark: kangda
- Origin: Beijing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Jingfengxiebei 20140023
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Jingfengxiebei 20140023
- Specification: universal
- HS Code: 90211
1. Immobilize arm to a certain angle or scope according to medical advice, to prevent elbow contracture
2. A proper length should be adjusted according to the forearm and upper arm length of patient.
Scope of application:
Conservative treatment and post-operative immobilization for forearm and elbow injuries
1. Remove the foam sponge and self adhesive straps, place them in order of size, there will left the joint and alloy bars.
2. Compare the length and circumference of alloy branch with the injured arm.
3. Use the length-control screw to adjust the length of alloy branch if not match.
4. Adjust the bended angle according to physician's advice.
5. Place the foam sponge on the alloy branch and twine to fixation.
6. Align the centre of chuck with elbow joint.
7. Fasten the fixing strap on the brace in order.
1. Please purchase and use under the guidance of doctors.
2. Keep the joint flexible and clean, avoid drop-in of foreign matter and fragment.
3. Wet environment may lead to corrosion, use dry cloth to wipe the metal parts if water inflows.
4. Soft fabric with a damp cloth and soft detergent, avoid acidic corrosive substances.
5. The thermal conductivity of metal parts will avoid prolonged close to the flame, or directly affected by sunlight, damage the body to prevent overheating of the metal or plastic deformation and soften.
6. The storage temperature should be in 15-30 ºC, humidity below 60%, and storage in a cool place.
Duration: 3 years.