Orthopedic Casting Tape
|FOB Price:||US $1.3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $1.3/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 2inch, 3inch, 4inch, 5inch, 6inch
- Trademark: Kangda
- Origin: Beijing
- Type: Surgical Tape
- Specification: 2′ 3′ 4′ 5′ 6′
- HS Code: 30059010
1. Easy operating to reduce the workload of doctors.
Our polyester cast is used under the room temperature. The whole operation can be completed in a short time (about 3 minutes). Doctors can make them into any shape according to their demands.
2. Moulding fast
It begins to be solidified after opening the package and being water-soaked. In 20 minutes it can bear weight. The fast molding reduces patients' affliction or suffering. Though the traditional plaster bandage need more hours for the complete solidification.
3. High hardness and light weight
The polyester fiber cast is 20 times hardness, only 20% weight and one-third thickness of traditional plaster bandage. Doctors can save a lot of bandage material, time and energy.
4. Excellent air permeability
The unique knitted net structure make the bandage many mini holes on the surface to keep good air ventilation and prevent the skin from getting damp, hot and pruritus. This is very important, because many patients may suffer from the skin disease and allergic reaction when they use the traditional plaster bandage.
5. Excellent X-ray radiolucency
Excellent X-ray radiolucency makes it convenient to take X-ray photos and examine the bone healing without removing the bandage. If the patients use the traditional plaster bandage, doctors need to remove it when patients need the X-ray examination, and the process of removing must cause great troubles to doctors and much suffering to patients.
6. Water resistant
The absorbed percent of moisture is 85% less than traditional plaster bandage.
Because there are many mini holes on the cast surface, the water surface tension make the water away. Even if touches the water, it still can keep bandage dry.
The materials are eco-friendly. The polyester fiber cast can burn down thoroughly and can't produce toxic gas
It has been proved that polyurethane have good biocompatibility, non-toxic and no teratogenic effect though large of animal and acute and chronic toxicity experiments
These excellent performance make our polymer bandage and splint the best necessary orthopedics, general surgery and fist aid products.
1. Put the padded covering on the affected body part, and twine with the cotton paper.
2. Wear surgical gloves.
3. Before opening the package, choose the roll of proper size.
4. Immerse the cast in room temperature water (21° -24° )for 2-3 seconds and squeeze it 2-3 times.
5. Wrap spirally, overlapping the previous layer by one-half or two-thirds the width of the roll. Just 3-4 layers provide a strong non-weight-bearing cast and 5-6 layers are typically adequate for weight-bearing cast.
6. After water soak the cast begins to solidify in 3-5 minutes and can bear weight enough in 20 minutes according to the need of moulding.
7. Kangda fiberglass cast can be trimmed or removed with traditional cast saw equipment.